Friday, June 8, 2007

Doin' the dance




Finally it's Friday! I'm always happy to retreat to my quiet studio after dancing along through life all week. I try to get into the studio several evenings a week, but my weekends are when I really feel like I can unwind and do something creative. I have finally had a chance to take pictures of the most recent FOs! I have socks on the needles, and a shell from last summer that I hope to finish up, providing I can find the pattern. I got my old rug loom warped, and will burn through some fabric and not-fit-for-spinning roving making up rugs. I've been behaving, following the stashalong rules and not adding to the stash...but that could change, because Estes Wool Festival is coming up...and I'm not makin' any promises! Some lovely things may just have to come home with me!



I don't have much new art at present, but I have a book ready to send to Chicago with a friend who has an art connection there. Yay Patty! Hook me up with the Chicago Art Scene!

1 comment:

Spinayarn99 said...

Hey Sue, you have been busy destashing!!! I love the top picture - although I have no idea wot it is..... is it a bag? Whatever it is, it looks lovely.
I thought of you today when I turned the Colorado calender over to September!!
viv